Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Inspiration Injection

My poor little blog has been neglected lately.  Which is a pity, because I quite enjoy posting here.  But there is just so much else going on.  So much to do.  So many platforms to manage.  So many balls to keep in the air.

Well this morning I had the best infusion of inspiration.  I made my morning coffee, and sat and flicked through Kevin Russ' Instagram account.  Kevin travels the USA, sleeping in his car, and taking the most spectacular pics, all on his iPhone.  I am already a big fan of iPhone photography, and  now I just want to pack up and drive around Australia and sleep in my car taking photos of everything that catches my eye, instead of looking out the window thinking 'I would love to stop and take that photo...'.

From now on I'm going to stop more.
And take the backroads (Well, if you had seen the state of my car lately, you would know I already do that).
And post more photos.

There is a great little video on Vimeo of Kevin's work.  Watch it, and I bet you will be inspired too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment